Not only is it beautiful and good for you, it’s also fun. There are many benefits to dancing Ballet.
- Channels physical energy constructively.
- Discipline learned during ballet training can be applied to other areas of life, school, work, and personal relations.
- Improves posture, coordination, rhythm, and memory.
- Develops strong and flexible bodies, and a knowledge of the correct way to exercise.
- Teaches healthy respect for ones body and mind.
- Develops poise, confidence and the ability to perform easily in front of others.
- Performing teaches organization and responsibility.
- Brings out a person’s creative abilities.
- Encourages an appreciation for classical music.
- Develops a knowledge and appreciation of the great ballets and famous dancers.
- Possibility of obtaining a scholarship in dance to a university or becoming a paid professional in one of this nations many professional dance companies.
This Public Service Announcement was brought to you by the Concerned Bloggers Association. If you would like to become involved, please contact Marleen Vaughan for more information.
Posted by Paisley Mizin