Have you been thinking of changing some aspect of your life?|
Here’s a quick self-assessment to help you think about which aspects of your life you want to improve:
- Are you physically active for 30 minutes every day?
- Do you exercise vigorously at least three times a week, for a minimum of 20 minutes?
- Do you regularly exercise to increase your strength and flexibility?
- Do you smoke?
- Do you have more then a couple of drinks of alcohol a week?
- Do you take other drugs or medicine on a regular basis?
- Is your weight what it should be?
- Do you eat a well-balanced diet?
- Are you able to cope with day-to-day stress?
- Can you deal with big emotional problems or do you relieve stress with drugs?
There are a number of things you can do to improve your health. You can start with getting plenty of exercise. It’s a great first start.
This Public Service Announcement was brought to you by the Concerned Bloggers Association. If you would like to become involved, please contact Marleen Vaughan for more information.
Posted by Paisley Mizin